Liqui Moly Ceratec: Benefits and Myths
20 Aug 2022
In response to the increasing population, transportation has grown at an alarming rate. Vehicle production is growing rapidly, and every company is striving to develop new models that offer differentiated features. There is a high level of competitiveness in the market, and companies strive even further to develop a vehicle that fulfills all the needs of people.
Now, artificial technology and automation are also being introduced into vehicles to make them easier to operate. The most integral part of a car is the engine. Engines are the heart of the car and are responsible for the overall efficiency and productivity of the car. If the engine faces any problem, then the entire car will find it challenging to start and work. To run the engines, good quality engine oils are a must. When selecting engine oil, one must do proper research and choose an oil that fits the car perfectly.
Additionally, do you ever think of providing additional protection to the engine of the car so that it can withstand any temperature or situation? It is here that Liqui Moly Ceratec comes into play. Before discussing the product, let's first get a brief introduction to the Liqui Moly engine oil.
How can Liqui Moly Engine oil help you?
Liquid Moly is a brand of engine oil made by a German company that is not particularly popular in northern parts of the United States. However, they have been manufacturing engine oils since 1957. As part of its first product launch, MoS2 oil was released onto the market. In MoS2 oil additives, molybdenum disulfide is the solid lubricant.
This component was best used in emergencies where the vehicles run for a shorter period without oil. As a star component, molybdenum disulfide is similar to graphite that we can find in nature.
Liqui Moly Ceratec is an additive that is manufactured by Liqui Moly. It has an array of benefits and can help car engines in a variety of ways. Some of the benefits of using Liqui Moly Ceratec include:
- By preventing metal-to-metal contact, it protects the engines from wear and tear.
- The MoS2 acts as a protective agent and protects the surfaces from friction or movement.
- The fluid ensures the smooth operation of the engines and also reduces friction when the vehicle is moving.
- It helps in reducing the consumption of energy and also prevents polluting emissions.
- Liqui Moly Ceratec is self-mixing in nature and can be used with all the different types of engine oils.
- Ceratec is highly suitable for use in oil-lubricated transmissions, pumps, and compressors.
- It is really small in size which makes it highly compatible with all types of filters.
- It helps to prevent damage and prolong the life span of the engines.
Myths of liquid Moly Ceratec
Now, there are certain myths that the liqui Moly Ceratec possesses. Let’s list down some of the myths of liqui Moly Ceratec:
- A myth exists regarding the limited choice of liqui moly engine oil. Contrary to popular belief, this is not the case. A wide range of liqui moly varieties is offered by some distributors.
- Another misconception is that you cannot rely totally on engine protection provided by liqui Moly Ceratec, but liquid moly can offer you excellent protection against the high degree of temperature and pressure.
- People believe that liqui Moly Ceratec is expensive and cannot be purchased by everyone. However, the brand is reputable for selling economical products for over 60 years.
To protect your engine from damage, make sure that you choose the right engine oil or vehicle which will deliver optimum efficiency and sustainability. Oils may change depending on the weather. It may be difficult to start your vehicle if you live in a region with cold temperatures. It's not new and you may have encountered it before. The problem arises if you purchase engine oil that doesn't match your vehicle and it is likely to damage it and does not provide the protection you need.
Moreover, the need for engine oil may vary from one individual to another. It becomes imperative to not just go for a high-quality engine but also to choose an engine oil that fits the requirements of the vehicles.
Moreover, you can learn more about Liquid Moly Engine oil and Liqui Moly Ceratec at www.euroliquids.co.in